Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy 4th of July


Maddie at the 4th of July concert in Bexley. Mike plays in the Bexley Meadow Band every 4th of July and Labor Day for their concerts. The last time Maddie heard the group play she was literally 3 days old. A little different this year for sure. She still got a little fussy and tired at the end of the concert like last time, but this concert she danced and walked all around the campus of Capital University. Here she is trying to figure out the pinwheels that lined the walkways.

We spent some time over at the Grandma and Grandpa Porrettas 4th of July weekend. Here is Maddie loving on Grandpa David. Notice the "Grandpas Rule" T shirt. It was pretty hot out so we put out the little blow up pool that Uncle Vince and Dom got her.

Here's Maddie showing off her new bathing suit. (Thanks Aunt Kathy and Cousin Erin). The little one already has the 4-H pose down. Norma Pitts would be so proud!

This is the closest that we ever got to actually sitting down in the pool. Most of her time is spent walking around and bending over and splashing. We still haven't made it to the 'big kid pool.' I am excited to get her into a pool where I can hold her and we can start to learn to kick and swim. I was such a water baby growing up. I hope that Miss Maddie has the same love of water as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ow

Anonymous said...

Maddie looks so sexy in her bikini, she's making my cock swell and leak. I'd love to pull down her little bikini straps and expose her chest and suck all over her nipples. Then I'd have to remove her bikini and diaper so I can lick her fat pussy. I'm cumming to the thought of her