Monday, December 8, 2008

Something I NEVER thought I'd say......

Here is something that I never thought I'd say. I feel so bloated right now and uncomfortable and couldn't be happier!! I know you are all thinking what?????? But those of you close to me will know what I mean.

The injections that I have been giving myself the last week if definitly working. Two Fridays ago I had my first ultra sound and my largest follicle was about 6 mm. and there were only about 3-4 of them. The next visit showed a bit of an improvement with follicles being at about 7-8 mm. Well, they upped the medication and today when I went in the follicles were averaging around 15-16 mm. and there were a million of them......or so it seemed. Also my estrogen levels went from 39 the first visit to 203 the second visit to 1326 today!!!! Holly Cow.

So back to my being bloated comment from earlier, when I asked the dr. about it today he said that it was pretty normal...especially if the medication is doing it's job. He said 'think about it like this.....it's like you now have two huge grapefruits inside you....if we're doing are job right.' And by the feel of things.....they must be doing their job.

I go back one last time....hopefully....on Wed. for some final tests. Then the rest is up to Mike and I and then....we'll just have to wait to see! So thanks for all of you thoughts and prayers and well wishes sent our way. We appreciate them all so much. Keep saying them for me and pray that I have another 9 months of feeling bloated!

No comments: