Friday, December 5, 2008

Name that tune....with a twist

This morning started off with another doctor's appointment and bloodwork. That usually means a few things.....lots of waiting and usually having to get 'poked' two or three times because my veins roll away from the needle. (would you blame them?)

But the nurses at the lab made my wait a little better by giving me this Christmas quiz. They are a list of Christmas songs with just the first letter of each word of the first line and you have to figure out the song. For example DTHWBOHFLLLLLLLL is 'Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la la la la la'. I must say that I thought that I did a pretty good job, but there were a few that tripped me up. I have the answers, but lets see if you can figure them out.

1. GGROBARWHOHCE
2. HAHJCITBTOTY
3. JHTSBRTTT
4. UOTHTRPOJGOSC
5. OTWOIFBTSISD

Here are a few that I got right away. Let's see if you know them.

1. SBRAYLITLSIG
2. DTTSIAOHOS
3. CROAOFJFNAYN
4. GTIOTMOTHAEWGTIOTMTJCIB
5. WWYAMCWWYAMCWWYAMCAAHNY.

Post your guesses on the comment page. If you want the real answers you have to send me an email!

No comments: