Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Mom and her girls...


As thanksgiving comes and goes I am so thankful that I am surrounded by wonderful women in my life. I am blessed to have such great role models to look up to. Examples of strength in times when it seems like our world is upside down. Examples of wonderful loving mothers who have the patience of saints. A sister/friend who I can call at all hours of the day with whatever I need to talk/vent/cry about. A mother who has put up with a daughter that takes her on an 'emotional rollercoaster' over the years and still gives her a hug when she walks out the door....no matter what.

Thank you both for being you and for letting me be me. I love you both and maybe...just maybe.....we'll show up to a holiday event not dressed the same!

1 comment:

Jacie Wright said...

julie! hey it is jacie! i randomly stumbled upon your blog from a friend who had diane's and then i found yours on hers... anyways..... i have one too! check us out sometime its avingtonlynn.blogspot.com