Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Beat Michigan Week

In the craziness of what is OSU vs. Michigan week I thought that I'd share a few of my thoughts.

1. I'm so glad that we went to a game early in the season. (this is the OSU vs. OU game. Thanks David for the fantastic seats!) While I love the bucks and the atmosphere at the stadium is uncomparable to anything else, I am glad that I will be inside in the warmth watching this weeks game.

2. Is it possible to eat too many buckeyes (the yummy candy ones) in one week? The jury is in and the answer is.....................NO!

3. I love college football, but always get so nervous for this game. Even though on paper the two teams shouldn't even be on the same field anything can happen. So here is hoping that our boys play like they can and not to the level of their opponets the way they sometimes do.

No comments: