Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getting to Know You.......Christmas Style

I love getting to read these surveys that people send through email (thanks for sending it my way Diane!!!). It is amazing to me the things that you can find out about people in just a few short minutes. So here is everything that you might already know about me.....and maybe a few suprising facts too!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper.....gift bags aren't nearly as fun.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artifical, but may have convinced Mike to get a real one! YEAH!!

3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as possible. I would put it up as soon as it starts to get cold out it I had my way.

4. When do you take the tree down? When I have to go back to school in January.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yuck

6. Favorite gift received as a child? So many.....I would say my cabbage patch Julie (that was her real name!!!) that sang songs.....thank you Janna and my cheese head hat.......thank you Dad!

7. Hardest person to buy for? Robbie....what do you buy the child who can buys pretty much whatever he wants?

8. Easiest person to buy for? Janna

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep! 2 actually.....Porteus Nativity Scene made from wood from the farm as well as the typical ceramic one.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.....wait till you see the ones this year!!! Hilarious.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Not possible....I love all gifts.

12.. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas. Hands Down.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Dec. 26th.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep....but not telling what!!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Depends on who's house I am at. But some of the things that top the list are....cheesecake (mom's), chocolates (dad and gwen's), chicken noodle soup (the porrettas of Endicot, NY) and stuffing (the ohio porrettas)

16. Lights on the tree? Yes. White only

17. Favorite Christmas song?
Any and all! Did you know that there is a radio station that plays Christmas music 365 days a year? Go 93.3!!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? To NY every other year and always out to Coshocton

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Of Course.....but only if I get to sing them!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither.......a Big Red and Gold Bow!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning.......but I have usually snooped around looking for them before hand.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? It's so COLD!!!!!!!!!!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Gold and Red. We have also started ac collection of Lenox ornaments...thanks to the Porretta Family. Love you Grandma and Grandpa Porretta

24. Favorite place for Christmas dinner? In the risk of incriminating myself I plead the 5th

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I THINK YOU ALL KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT! (that was Diane's answer......and I second that motion)

No comments: