Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A weekend with friends

This weekend Mike and I were able to get together with some old college friends. We had a fantastic time. So many times we get caught up in our day to day lives and miss out on the joy of just sitting and laughing and having fun.
We've decided that the OC gang needs to get together more often. I mean we all live in the same town, but we rarely get together. So far we've gotten together it at least once a month since Christmas! Sometimes it's dinner out, this weekend it was fajita and Wii night at the Porretta household. I know that doesn't seem like much it's a start and a monthly tradition that we hope to continue.

Here are some of the highlights from the evening.



There was going to be a video here.....but it doesn't want to load!


This is me trying my best to hula hoop. I must say that my hips aren't moving as fast as they used to.....and may did this get me tired quick! I must say thank you to my wonderful husband for taping my performance.....which I was unaware of at the time!





Jami and Allison rocking it out on Guitar Hero. Whoever knew Eye of the Tiger would sound so great?




Mike and Brad showing the girls how it is really done!

No comments: