Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend Fun

What fun we have had this week! Maddie got her pictures taken at JCPenny. She did a great job concidering I changed her into 3 different outfits and there was a random stranger talking to her and waving a big black box in front of her face with flashes! I will post some of her pictures later this week. After our pictures we went to the play area at the mall. Maddie LOVES it there. She just squeals with delight and tries to chace the other kids around. As you can see she likes to now climb up the animals! I am not ready for this yet. She definitly has a mind of her own and when she wants to do something she does it! Below are a few of the pictures that Mike took while we were playing. We have a video of her going up the stairs, but it is sideways and I can't figure out how to flip it around.
I have been busy this week making cakes as well. Maddie loves to sit in her high chair and watch me mix everything up. Her eyes get sooo big when the mixer goes on and she just claps and claps. This weekend I gave her a spatella to play with while I was working and she continued to carry it around the rest of the day. She is also a big help at clean up time as you can see.......She likes to go over and grab the towel off of the frig door and carry it around.

Now here is the result of our work........ This is a baby shower cake for my college friend Jami's new little neice. It turned out great.

No comments: