Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hug those ones that you love.

We often times get caught up in the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives and forget to let those around us know just how much we care about them. Unfortunately it can take a tragic event to remind us to tell our loved ones just how much they mean to us.

This past weekend my Aunt Bev passed away unexpectedly while watching a movie at home with her husband. She feel asleep during the movie and didn't wake up. This hit really close to home because she was the age of my parents. Her kids are my sister and my ages.

Each moment that we have on this earth is a gift and we can sometimes take that for granted. I just wanted to tell my family and friends how much you mean to me. I know that many of us are separated by miles and don't get to see each other often. There are those of us that live 10 miles apart but our lives are so busy that it makes it hard to connect at times. What I want to tell each and everyone of you is that I love you and am so blessed to have you in my life.

No comments: