Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This weekend we had our first trip to Coshocton. What else could we have done then to go to the County Fair? We had a great time seeing the animals, visiting with family and friends....and of course sleeping. Maddie did a great job at her first fair. We can't wait to go back next year when she is older and can really start to notice things like the animals, and pumpkins and smell all the yummy fair food.
This was also the first time that many of our family members on the Wells side of the family have gotten to see Maddie. Some people like Papa Joe and Gammie Gwen have visited before but it's always nice to spend more time with them. Here are some of the people that miss Maddie got to meet this past weekend.
Uncle Jimmy got to hold me....and I didn't even cry! He is expecting his own little one in March. I can't wait to meet him/her and have fun playing over the years.

Papa Joe loved my pumpkin feet and I loved the horse barn. Maybe in a few months I'll get to sit on one of the horses.


Aunt Jacquie knew just how to calm me down. My cousing JD got to meet me for the first time too. I hope that soon he will take me for a ride with his pony Tucker.

Gammie Gwen waited so patiently to hold me all day.....but when she did I decided I was hungry. I promise I'll be better next time Gammie!

I had a great time at the fair and met so many people and saw so many new things. I didn't pet any of the animals, so for now my cow lovey will have to do.





No comments: