Monday, May 3, 2010

Kitchen Helper

I was picking up dinner the other night and Maddie was content playing with her toys in the other room. I soon realized that I didn't hear her 'talking' anymore. Mike and I have quickly learned that means something is up. I turn to look in the living room and I don't see her anywhere. That's when I heard a squeal of joy and turned to find Miss Maddie standing at the fridge door that I had left open for a minute. I was going to taken her away....but she started having so much fun that I just let her keep playing and of course I grabbed the camera.

Needless to say everytime that she hears the door open now....she comes crawling our way. I can only hope that the walking holds off for another month or so because then we will be in some BIG trouble.

More pictures to come later....but wanted to share our fun for now.

No comments: