Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Piano lessons

From the moment that I could feel Maddie moving in my belly music has always spoke to her. She heard me singing everyday in class, she sat through countless piano lessons and attended more concerts then most kids do before she was even born.

Now that Maddie is her it is obvious she has a love of music. Whenever an upbeat song comes on she is flapping her hands and bouncing all around (most of the time to the beat!). She will sit in the music room while I teach piano lessons and just listen and play. Sometimes she likes to crawl under the piano bench and know that she can pull herself up will try to 'play' along with my students. If Mike isn't around she will often times sit on my lap for a part of the lesson and just wave and 'sing'.

So I guess I shouldn't be surprised when I was making dinner tonight that the piano started playing. I turned into the music room where Maddie was playing and this is what I saw..........enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW she is better than me... not that it takes much but look at her go! Oh I can't wait to play with her. I think I'm going to be home this weekend and most of next week if you are free for a play date. Maybe we can put the girls in a the strollers and take them to the park or to the pool. :) Oh and I guess I didnt realize you gave piano lessons. That's terrific, maybe I can bother you for some lessons some day. :)